Charitable Grants Program
Since 2007 we have also used our surplus income to make grants to many and varied charitable causes, especially those in the Central Queensland region.
In the last financial year we made grants exceeding $154,000.
We anticipate we will maintain a high level of charitable grants in future years.
Examples of Charitable Grants:
- Construction and playground equipment for disadvantaged students
- Sensory equipment for sensory room at special school
- Wheelchair ramp for community building
- Special walker for disabled student
- Construction of community garden for disabled persons
- Sports wheelchairs for disabled sports persons
- White goods for respite facility
- Shade awning for aged care facility
- Tools etc for mens’ shed at aged care facility
- Medical aids for aged care facility
- Special wheelchair to enable disabled persons to go into sea at Capricorn Coast
- Sailing equipment for disabled persons
- Kitchen equipment for Meals on Wheels and funds towards construction of building.
- Fit out van for meals service to homeless people.
Online Application for Funding Assistance
This form must be completed before funding can be considered by The Iwasaki Foundation.
Please read the charitable grants guidelines for applicants before completing this form to ensure eligibility.
All information provided by the applicant will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Important: Please ensure the use of Adobe PDF Reader when completing any forms. The use of any other programs may result in lack on functionality in some fields and loss of completed data. Adobe PDF Reader can be downloaded for free here.